I finally had an opportunity to get the Blue Shelter pitched and try a few different configurations. There are a few things that need done to make the whole set up better. I'm going to add 5 tie-out points to the interior on the tarp (2 on each panel and 1 dead center). I also still need to seam seal the stitching to ensure water proofiness. I also am a little unhappy with the guyline schema. I followed the tie out plan from a great article I found on tarp camping but I think the shortness of a lot of the line lengths will limit what I can do at any given time. I think I will need to get a good 50-100 feet more of 2mm guyline to be able to make the setup more easily flexible. Even on my first attempts I was very happy with how fast I could get the BS set up and out of the rain. The still be produced Bivy will reside in the tent for ultimate weather and bug protection. I tried to set it up as a pyramid but the pole slipped so I'll need to work out those details with the tie out point.