Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Stuff I Thought About While Walking Around (and a Bit Tipsy)

This is going to be deep, just to warn you.

I'm serious, guys. You will be blown away by this.

Guys?

Oh, I get it. You want me to stop talking. Giving me the ol' silent treatment, eh? Well, two can play at that game.

...

...

...

You feeling bad now? You want to start listening now? Huh?

Hello?

Okay, this is starting to creep me out. Where'd everyone go?

Ugh. Where's my flashlight?

Ah. Here it is. Hey! There's nothing here! It's just a white room. What gives?

There's no door at all. Not even a window. I'm trapped!

Wait, maybe I can break down the wall. I'll try slamming into it.

Ow!

That didn't work, and I think my arm is broken. Oh, boy.

Wait, I hear footsteps. Hello?

Why am I in this room? How do I get out?

What do you mean this is a figment of my imagination? That makes no sense.

What story? I was just going to talk about stuff I thought about on a walk tonight.

Oh, so this is a space in my head for telling this story, huh? I guess I better get on with it, then.

Ahem.

It occurred to me...What do you mean speak louder?

This is a space in my head. I can speak as loudly or otherwise as I want!

No, I'm not going to get on with this story until you apologize for that.

Wait, who are those men? Argh, get off of me! Where are you taking me?

Ouch.

Throwing me out like that was very rude. I'll never imagine myself in this establishment again!

What should I do know. It's all dark out here.

Wait, it's getting light out.

Oh wait, I think I am waking up...

No comments: